Monday, May 11, 2015

Final Video




       Well, this is my last video for my Freshman year of High School! Final Cut Pro X is one of the easiest programs that I have ever used in making videos. I might have to get it for my computer so I can make some cool videos for my family. My mom uses Adobe Premier, so we could have a little competition on who can make the better video.

       There were some difficulties with making this video, like there is for all videos. I had a little bit of trouble looking for the right sound effect, and we had many camera issues to settle with before we could get the perfect shots. But overall, it was a lot of fun to make. I hope that next year in video will be just as fun, and since we get to used upgraded cameras and we can actually pan (move) our shots, I'm getting really excited for Sophomore year!


No comments:

Post a Comment