Thursday, February 26, 2015

Photoshop project!


        Finally, I get to make another blog post! And I was really excited to learn that I was doing photoshop projects. I learned how to do many things, and I'm glad to share them with you!
Project One
       
       Project One on this post basically taught us how to put text over a picture, and fade it out so that you could still see the picture. It also taught us how to do the same but with a picture. If you look closely, you can see the letters "ONW" in front of the school compass, and both of those faded out in front of the school. It was a little difficult at first, but once I got the hang of it, it was very easy. 

       Project Two was all about filling in color and using a tool of which the name I can't remember. We were told to take a normal Monarch Butterfly picture and fill it in with colors that represented us in some way. I chose all these colors because many of them are fighters in the hit Nintendo franchise, Super Smash Bros. If you look loosely, you can see that I'm right. Red- Mario, Green-Link/Luigi. Brown- Donkey Kong, Pink- Kirby, etc. We also had to make it look like the butterfly was flying through the sky. I can't remember the exact tool that we used, so sorry on that.

       Project Three was about using text to make it look like we were looking into another dimension. We used the text mask tool to make that happen. After we did that, we made the background the school colors. It was fairly easy, but it was one of the longest projects next to Project Four. You'll see what I mean in a second.

       Project Four was by far the most difficult and longest project out of all of these. I had to take four separate pictures, and try and merge them into one picture of the school. But not after I had to edit out some light poles and cars from the picture. It was especially had because I had missed a day that was very important to the whole thing. 

Project Two
Project Three
Project Four



No comments:

Post a Comment