Thursday, January 8, 2015

Website



       Well, in eComm today we had to make a website. Well, it wasn't today. It was more like across the span of three days, and it's a very rewarding process.
     
       This was a surprisingly easy project to do. The instructions were a little bit confusing, though. It was a very fun project also. Knowing how to make a website is something that I've always wanted to know. Creating a website is something that I would like to look into further in the future, and maybe I might start making websites for very popular/important people.

        Like I said earlier, I'm very glad that I know this information. Even though it might take a couple of tries before I actually learn how to do it from my PC, and without directly looking at the instructions. Making a website is actually very important for some people, and I hope I can help people spread the word about whatever good cause they're doing in the future with the skill of website making.

No comments:

Post a Comment