Thursday, January 8, 2015

FINAL!



       Well, here it is, my final in the video potion of e9! I know, I know, it is VERY late. I have taken full responsibility for my actions in not turning this in on time, and I would like to apologize. So, without further ado, here's my e9 video final!

       What it is, is it's my friend Alex and I doing an interview-type thing. I had a lot of fun filming this with him, and there were a lot of funny blooper-worthy moments I had to cut out. I wish I would have kept a couple after the video. I also accidentally embedded this as a playlist, so feel free to look at all my previous videos to see what I did at the beginning to the end of the quarter.

       The main tools that I used in this video were the blade tool, and the adjusting volume tool. I used the blade tool to cut certain places so the audio didn't overlap, and I also used the volume tool to make the volume in certain places louder so it could be heard. I also notice, looking over the video again, that the lighting in some places is a little messed up, so you can't see my face. I wish I knew a way to fix that, but the only solution for now is to find a place with the right lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment