Monday, October 27, 2014

New Highlights Video!




     e9 has been a very fun experience for me, and this time we got to make a highlights video using Final Cut Pro! I might need to use this for my gaming channel...

      There were many different tools that I had to use in FCPX, and shortcuts helped exponentially. For example, using the "Command-B" shortcut to help cut audio and video. I used it to cut my audio track into 2 separate tracks, and turn down the volume while The Crazy Russian Hacker was speaking. It also helped me cut the sections of my video that I didn't need. I had some extra clip in the beginning of my video, but the blade tool helped me to make it go away. I also used the "Shift-Z" command to help bring everything on the timeline into focus. It really helped if I needed to get somewhere fast.

       This particular hobby is important to me because science is one of my favorite subjects in school, and learning that there are cool science tricks that I can do at home is one of the coolest things ever! I highly doubt that I'll ever put corn starch in my mouth and make myself into a human flamethrower.

No comments:

Post a Comment