Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Dream House




       The house I made isn't all that impressive. It has one story, and a one-car garage. But what I think I did well was making the shape of the house. It's one of those houses that has the front patio sticking out from the rest of the house. It reminds me of a one-story version of my own house!

       Another thing I think I did well was the one little rose line, and small pond. I think it makes the house look a little bit bigger than it is Looking at my peers' projects, I know I could have added more flowers, a tree, or some shrubbery. But I think it makes it look good!

       Finally, I think it impacts the ecomm program by letting us get a feel for graphic design before we actually switch classes. And it lets us use a "camera" before we move to videography. And that helps out the program a lot.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment